SECURITY GUARDS x5
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned vacant posts, which have arisen at Hwange Local Board;
• 3 ‘O’ Levels passes including English Language
• Certificate in Security an added advantage
• Previous experience as a police officer, army or security guard will be an added advantage
• Mature and physically fit individuals
• Recognized training in guard duties
• To safeguard Council property
• Patrol the Council’s area of jurisdiction
• Enforcement of Council by-laws
• Static guarding of Council establishment e.g. beerhalls, schools, offices.
• To protect Council personnel and property
• Investigate the violation of Council procedures
• To give evidence in court where required
• Safeguarding Council’s cash in transit (C.I.T).
• Any other relevant duty which may be assigned from time to time by responsible Council officials.
Details regarding salary and other benefits applicable to these posts will be disclosed to candidates invited for interviews. Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, in writing, to the undersigned to reach him on or before 18/09/2020
The Town Secretary
Hwange Local Board
No. 4 Sandalwood Crescent
P.O Box 140